Wednesday, July 27, 2016

How will YJ Draiman affect the campaign issues for Los Angeles Mayor in 2017


How will YJ Draiman affect the campaign issues for Los Angeles Mayor in 2017


YJ Draiman for Mayor of Los Angeles 2017



Dear Fellow Los Angelinos

Thank you for taking a few moments to learn more about my ideas for building a new Los Angeles.
I appreciate your interest in my campaign and hope my jobs plan will provide you with a better understanding of the type of Mayor I hope to be – one focused on transparency and putting Los Angelinos back to work.
Los Angeles faces one of the most challenging times in our city’s history.
Because of the unfriendly business environment, along with some of the highest tax rates in the nation, families and businesses are being forced to make unthinkable trade-offs, including living the city they love. But I am optimistic about Los Angeles future.

I am running for Mayor because I believe everything is still possible in 
Los Angeles.
That is why as a Mayor that makes LA attractive to business and will create jobs will be my priority. It is the only way we are going to clean up the mess in
Los Angeles.
I have a unique skill set and the detailed plan to get
Los Angeles going again.

I have started businesses from the ground up and within a short time revenues exceeded $60 million a year. I have been involved in rehabilitation of whole neighborhoods; I have built a 5 star hotel and implemented energy efficiency for over 20 years. I operated a chain of electronics stores.

I think 
Los Angeles needs a little bit more of a business-like attitude. We have to be honest about our problems, and face them by offering grown-up solutions and put an end to the partisan bickering and hand-wringing that is business as usual.

I can effectively balance the interests of developers, big business and those who are well-situated and I am more concerned about the interests of everyday citizens."

If you do not know and admit that there is a problem, you cannot fix it. Our Pension liability is growing and if its solvency is not addressed, it will put LA into bankruptcy, our infrastructure is deteriorating, our water source is diminished, our utility rates and taxes are climbing. This must not only stop, but it must be reversed.

I am running for Mayor to reinvigorate 
Los Angeles economic potential – it will take time and the effort of all the people of Los Angeles.
We shall overcome these economic hardships if we work together as a unified force.

If you have any suggestions on how we can move 
Los Angeles forward, please contact our campaign. We will listen. We want this campaign to be special, one that addresses your concerns and speaks to your hopes for what a new Los Angeles can be.

Together, we can put 
Los Angeles back to work and make our City great again and call it the city that works.

YJ Draiman for Mayor of Los Angeles 2017

PS
Draiman is determined to bring a new approach to 
Los Angeles.
One that demands we help struggling businesses and attract new businesses that create jobs, increase revenues and lowers taxes. A city government that provides better efficiency and expedited better services. I propose a city government that makes it a priority and commits itself to improving our schools. A city that is committed to improve public transportation and revive our industrial base.

Draiman has a plan to make 
Los Angeles economic vitality flourish.
Make Los Angeles Competitive again, raise the standard of living, grow the tax base and help put an end to the yearly budget problems in 
Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment